Home of the Wii Freaks. The #1 wii place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Humor : bloopers funny

yo whats up Empty yo whats up

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:23 pm
yo im jak (i dont have a spelling problem with my name i wanted it to be jak not jack,jake or something like that) and probly you can teell i like mario 64 bloopers =D i really like the wii its so cool. i wouldve gotten it for chrismas but wallmart did not have it even though i crossed my fingers and wished theyd have it so i had to get it in january and i thought to myself it wont be there and it was so i hope im still cool even tho i had to get it in january. =) i got it because my friend eliot has it and he showed me smash brothers brawl and i thought it was for the gamecube first but its for the wii so i had to get a wii. suspace emessary is so cool i like the movies bowser is so cool in it with his statue cannon. if i had a fighter id call him jak and his final smash will freeze the players and jak will move.....hit them or what ever....but they will stay frozen untill the final smash time is over.......the players will become week and once he hits you....BOOM....they fly off the screen.
POYO117
POYO117
Male

yo whats up Empty Re: yo whats up

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:36 pm
THATS SO COOL I THINK THEYRE GONNA PUT MASTER CHIEF IN SMASH BROS 2
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:42 pm
that would be cool my brother plays halo and gets mad at me when im playing roblox at the same time as him cause it makes him lag so i have to stop playing roblox when hes playing. halo is cool but the controls are weird. i think if halo got in then my brother would want to fight me in smash bros but i think id probably kick his but. id also want to pick up master chefs weapons and use them in stages cause thatd be cool to play as bowser with guns like he can with the laser blaster thing. i thought smash bros 2 was brawl cause i had smash brothers for the n64 but saw brawl in a wii magazine and thouht it was for the gamecube cause it said something about the gamecube do you mean smash bros 3?
x_epona_x
x_epona_x
Admin
Female

Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 am
who is your profiel picture I like his cool tail also hi ^u^
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:24 pm
dingodile from crash bandicoot worped.hes a dingo and a dile.hes realy cool.i have crash bash and u can play as him but hes on the goodguys for sum reasin even tho hes not in worped cause he has a flamethrowar in that one.i like your horse.from zelda acorna?theres a badword in the safes in my copy.my brothers wrote it not me.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:41 pm
I haven't played crash bandicoot! should I? It seems fun but it looked hard at my friend's house.
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:46 pm
its kiinda like mario.....except you see from behind crash.i only have crash bandicot 1 and crash bandicoot 2 cortezes revange.and crash bash.i had crash rasing but................it got scratched so i cant play it any more.it also happen to my pac man world cd.my mom is sad about that.crash jumps on boxxes until he dosnt and find a mask that saves him from hurts.i wish they put dingdile in the first 2 instead cus i want to fight him.hes in crashbash and i like his laugh and tail spin.
x_epona_x
x_epona_x
Admin
Female

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:41 pm
jakmario64bloopersfan1 wrote:its kiinda like mario.....except you see from behind crash.i only have crash bandicot 1 and crash bandicoot 2 cortezes revange.and crash bash.i had crash rasing but................it got scratched so i cant play it any more.it also happen to my pac man world cd.my mom is sad about that.crash jumps on boxxes until he dosnt and find a mask that saves him from hurts.i wish they put dingdile in the first 2 instead cus i want to fight him.hes in crashbash and i like his laugh and tail spin.

is your hand okay?
MarioGodHand
MarioGodHand
Admin
Male

Humor : dark (:<
https://wiifriiks.forumotion.com

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:43 pm
his hand is hurt Sad

pitpower99 LOVES THIS

jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:15 pm
i hurt my rist in 2and crade.im in 5fth grade now.im okay now.my hand isnt hurt.my teacher thot my ribs were hurt but it was my rists.i had casts on my hands for 18n weeks.i think.my friends wrote on my bandages.i didnt keep my casts cause they smelt baadddd.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:02 pm
guess what jak the boy is fixed he wont cover your text anymore
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:14 pm
thank u.im glad mario boy will no longar hide my writing.i like this mario boy better.

pitpower99 LOVES THIS

Sponsored content