Home of the Wii Freaks. The #1 wii place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

what is the coolest character in smash bros Empty what is the coolest character in smash bros

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:09 pm
My favorite is pit but i dont think hes the coolest. I think ROB might be the coolest because he was (SPOILERS) the Ancient Minister and then turned good because Tabboo was mean. I think thats cool. What do yoy guys think?
epicman220
epicman220

what is the coolest character in smash bros Empty Re: what is the coolest character in smash bros

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:22 pm
i like kirby because he gets all the powers but hes not cool i think wolf is cool because he has claws and is like fox but cooler thank you
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

what is the coolest character in smash bros Empty Re: what is the coolest character in smash bros

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:27 pm
Wolf is pretty cool! I like his gun and how slow and powerful it is. I also think sonic is kinda cool but also he is kinda annoying because of his voice.
MarioGodHand
MarioGodHand
Admin
Male

Humor : dark (:<
https://wiifriiks.forumotion.com

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:58 pm
i really like sonic i think hes super cool. he can run so fast and i love the bowl of green hill zone. you can see knuckles and tails in the background. i hope they add more characters in the future i think playing as a character like darth vader would be cool.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:01 pm
Darth Vader is so cool. i want him in too. i dont really like green hill because of the way i dont launch my friends far to the side (hitting the sides of bowl) but I like knuckles. maybe they should put him in bc he is cooler than sonic
MarioGodHand
MarioGodHand
Admin
Male

Humor : dark (:<
https://wiifriiks.forumotion.com

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:25 pm
He is not cooler then Sonic. Knuckles is a fool who always falls for Eggmans tricks. Sonic ALWAYS beats him back to his senses. ALWAYS.
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Humor : bloopers funny

Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:34 pm
i like tabo.i want to play as his brother cause my friend noah said you can unlock tabos brother by going under the arena and breaking the smash ball thats in the arena.but i havent done it yet.theres videos showing off tabo as playable but ihavent seen his brother yet.tabos music is cool.i hope his brothers is evne cooler.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum