Home of the Wii Freaks. The #1 wii place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Humor : bloopers funny

luigis manson gosts  Empty luigis manson gosts

Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:30 pm
some1 told me to make a post about luigis manson gosts.i think the gosts in luigs manson are so cool.i really like how they look. their so cool i like them a lot.i wish they were in more games.i like the grabber ones cause there long and make funny sounds.
luigis manson gosts  Luigis10
luigis manson gosts  Luigis11luigis manson gosts  Luigis10
for my birthday i wanted to have a drawing contest to see who could draw the best gosts.but girl in my class thoht it was a stupid idea.so i felt bad.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

luigis manson gosts  Empty Re: luigis manson gosts

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:40 am
i really like them too dude theyre awesome. I like the one that plays the piabno especially because I also play piano. sometimes when my dad makes me vaccuum I pretend im luigi sucking up ghosts which makes it more fun even though I dont like the sound of the vaccuum (too loud)
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:48 am
i also like the other gosts.eccapt the baby that oneis scarey.i like to play the piano to.but i only know how to play crazy frog.i tryd to make ligis manson in roblox but my frend joined and sayd he got froze even tho he said my words.i think he was liying.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:53 am
crazy frog is an aweosme song. I wish I knew how to play that on the piano in my house but i dont know if my piano plays that. I think luigis mansion in roblox would be cool but really hard because theres not a vaccum in the roblox I think (Unless theres a new item for Robux). I like the gravity hammer and the jump coil because it goes over your arm and jumps. plus it make sa silly noise too. but those probably dont fit luigis mansion. maybe you could do a destroy luigis mansion with rockets kind of level. or some robloxers could be ghosts and some could be running away or using vaccumm to get them. that would be cool too
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:08 am
ya i learnd crazy frog myself by looking at the keys and presing them from mamory.i didant finish the manson cause i only used someone elses model to use.so it wasnt done.maybe theirs a vacum weapin but i didant think about that yet.i had flashlight you can pick up but sometimes you get stuck on things becus the lite.i have coil jump and bag of money.i went to the rock cafe and dropped money everyware and also when i payed for drinks at the bar tendar.i have the yucky sandwich to that says nom nom nom.its funny but i have to turn down my speakars becus my brother dosent like the sound.so is the hammer too when deleting blocks.he says thats loud.mabe i could have teams but i duno how to do that.that cold be fun to be a gost.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum