Home of the Wii Freaks. The #1 wii place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

does anybody else have to go to sunday school Empty does anybody else have to go to sunday school

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:38 am
Sunday school is at my dads church and its kinda boring. plus I dont want to be at school on a sunday because thats the weekend. Ms andersin brings cookies which is fun but thats like the only fun part. we dont even get to do the fun school subjects like science and art its just all about reading one book over and over and the book doesnt make a lot of sense sometimes because its super old. does anyone else have to do this? are yours more fun?
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

does anybody else have to go to sunday school Empty Re: does anybody else have to go to sunday school

Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:06 am
it kinda seems like you might be at sunday school since nobody is on line this morning. maybe thats why or maybe you get to go to the big church part instead of the school part. I hope its fun for you
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Humor : bloopers funny

does anybody else have to go to sunday school Empty Re: does anybody else have to go to sunday school

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:40 am
i woke up and played pokemon stadeum 2 for a while.then banjo.we didant have to go to church today cause of the snow.so we stayed home.sunday scool is boring.we use to do puzzles and sing songs and stuff years ago but now we just read the bible.for chrismas and thanksgivng we go to church but not for church.we eat there and pray and stuff.there was a rubber chicken one time and that was funny.after sunday scool we go to the big room and its boring so i goto sleep.sometimes my dad wakes me up but its so.......................boring.and it takes to long.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:44 am
yeah its pretty boring and long. I wish i had a cool morning like you im glad you had fun. i have never played those games can you tell me about the stadeum one because i like pokemon diamond because i get to play the boy. is stadeum like that?
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:54 am
pokemon stadeum is so cool.you can pick 6 of 251 pokemon and battle in leages.or you can play against a computer.so is pokemon stadeum 1but it has 151 pokemon.they have minigames too like trowing ekans around diglets or making ratatata jump and race aganst other ratatatas.you can fite gym leaders.but i havent beat them all yet cus its toff.i pick the big pokemon cus theyre tough and cool.like blastoise or feralgator.you dont have to catch the pokemon you can just pick the ones you want.but only one at a time.i wish i could have 6 gengars but they dont let me.
MarioGodHand
MarioGodHand
Admin
Male

Humor : dark (:<
https://wiifriiks.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:02 pm
my mom says we should go to church but we never do.
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:41 pm
i wish i didant have to go to church i dont like how long it is.i think they should less us watch tv instead of listening to the guy and singing.i wanted to bring a start war blaster i got from costume store wen i was 5 and pretendto shoot peopl but my mom thot it was a bad idea.but i think they wouldve thought it was cool cause its startwards.i let my cousin borrow a game i brought to church one time but he nevar gave it back.i think if we didant go to church that would not have happened and it stinks that god let him do that in his house.

MarioGodHand LOVES THIS

MarioGodHand
MarioGodHand
Admin
Male

Humor : dark (:<
https://wiifriiks.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:26 pm
im sorry to hear that. maybe god is a bad guy for letting your cousin take your game. maybe ask your mom about it because i think his mom is your moms sister thats how it works with me and my cousin brian
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:17 pm
my cousin is my moms moms sisters dahters dahters son i think.but i coold ask her but my cosin borrowed my game when i was 5 so.that was a long time ago.but still stinks cause i ask my cousin for it and he says that he lost it or that he let his frend borrow it and lost it in his drawer or his frend foun it but it was sticky or gunky.so i dono.i hope i can play the game again cause i got it.
epicman220
epicman220

Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:10 pm
i dident have to do that ecsept once where i was at my friend annas house and her parents said it would be fun it wasent. thank you
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:43 pm
i hat to go to my friend haydens church when i spent the night.they had a stage and a puppit show but i dont rembember what it was about.i have to not spend the night on a sunday next time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum