Home of the Wii Freaks. The #1 wii place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Humor : nice :) not like old guy

Wii Mote And Nun Chuck or Game Cube Controler Empty Wii Mote And Nun Chuck or Game Cube Controler

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:55 am
I really like the wii mote and nun chuck. I think it is fun to be able to move my hands when I am playing a game plus for games that arnt smash bros you can point it at the screen. but I wish you could do that in smash bros. I also like pointing in the nerf game I have its nerf N strike i think. you get to shoot nerf guns in it and thats really awesome. I also like how you can shake it and move it like in super mario galaxy or with the driing in mario cart. I also like the black wii mote and how its shiny but the game cube one isnt shiny. but my friend brooks says that the game cube one is better because of the L and R buttons are better and you dont have to reach super far to the 1 and 2 buttons. do you agree with me or Brooks?
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Humor : bloopers funny

Wii Mote And Nun Chuck or Game Cube Controler Empty Re: Wii Mote And Nun Chuck or Game Cube Controler

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:34 am
i liek both.wii and chunks are good for mario kartwii because you can shake and do tricks and doo weelies on bikes.which are fast.my brother learned how to race faster andmy family can race faster than my moms friends family so we always beat them.but then they learn to.i like gamecube for brawl cus i playd smash bros on n64 and thos buttons feel nicer to fite with.i rented twilite prinsess and i like the wii controls but we had to give it back to movie gallery.i think both are good.just different games use them.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Wii Mote And Nun Chuck or Game Cube Controler Empty Re: Wii Mote And Nun Chuck or Game Cube Controler

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:39 am
thats cool. can you pick one for the topic tho?
jakmario64bloopersfan1
jakmario64bloopersfan1
Male

Humor : bloopers funny

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:43 am
umm................................................................ les see................................... sometimes u use the wii with 2 hands........................ sometimes with 1............sometimes sideways..................gamecube controler you can only holed one way.............................................but also the wiimote needs bateries.my dad always buys aaa batteries insted of aa batteries.so.................ummm...........................................you can also put the wii in a gun and shoot,and cant do that with the camecube.......so i gess wii mote wins.also because its betar for mario kart.
pitpower99
pitpower99
Admin
Male

Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:45 am
thats cool im glad we agree. i hope somebody else also likes the wii mote too but if someone doesnt then we can talk to them about why and thats interesting too. i like to talk about things

jakmario64bloopersfan1 LOVES THIS

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum